- Researchers have conducted the first global review of herbal medicines for weight loss in 19 years, finding insufficient evidence to recommend any current treatments.
- The combination of green tea extract and exercise reduced the severity of obesity-related fatty liver disease by 75% in mice fed a high-fat diet, according to researchers, whose recent study may point to a potential health strategy for people.
- Sex differences in airway size are not innate, but likely develop because of hormonal changes around puberty, reports a new study.
- For years now, 10,000 steps a day has become the gold standard for people trying to improve their health — and recent research shows some benefits can come from even just 7,500 steps. But if you're trying to prevent weight gain, a new study suggests no number of steps alone will do the trick.
- Regularly golfing, at least once per month, was found to lower the risk of death among older adults. While the protective effects of playing golf have not been linked to reduction of heart attack and stroke risk, researchers note the positive effects of exercise and social interaction for older adults unable to participate in more […]
Please follow and like us: