- Switching what the powerhouses of heart cells consume for energy could help the heart regenerate when cells die.
- The old story of a farmer trying to get a stubborn mule to pull a wagon by dangling a carrot in front of its nose, or hitting its rump with a stick, may not seem to have much to do with the practice of medicine. But a new study suggests that when it comes to […]
- Dietary components, rather than obesity itself, may lead to skin inflammation and the development of psoriasis, a study has found.
- Researchers have conducted the first global review of herbal medicines for weight loss in 19 years, finding insufficient evidence to recommend any current treatments.
- Eating a Mediterranean diet for a year boosts the types of gut bacteria linked to 'healthy' ageing, while reducing those associated with harmful inflammation in older people, indicates a five-country study.
Please follow and like us: